Bhim App iOS (iPhone, iPad): Going to banks are always tiring and usually takes a lot of time to do transactions. To tackle all such problems there are plenty of banking app which can be very convenient. Banking apps are introduced so that people doesn’t have to go to banks Everytime they have some bank related works to do. They can simply do all the bank work from their home with the banking apps.
Narendra Modi has recently launched an App which leads to digital India. The app is basically a banking app and the name of the app is BHIM Bharat Interface For Money. We all can smell why our Prime Minister Narendra Modi introduced this app to the Indian people, after the demonetization of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes people are rushing into banks.
Demonetization also leads to Internet banking and more use of mobile wallets. But BHIM app is a little different from all the other banking app. It is based on UPI platform.
Bharat Interface For Money is created by National Payments corporation of India. The App itself is great with minimal user interface.
BHIM app needs anyone of the information to set up. You can have various ways to set it up, QR Code is the default option by which you can register in the app. You can also register by using Mobile number and UPI address.
QR code can be scanned via the image from other device or any other image files. Just toggle the QR scan option. Mobile Number is for me the easiest way to register in the app.
BHIM app is based on UPI Address which means that you can link different banks for transferring money from one bank to another. This feature makes BHIM very dynamic and people who have multiple bank accounts in different banks will use this app.
How to use BHIM App on iPhone
Using the app is very easy. You just need to fill your bank details in the app and use the mobile number which you have used in the specific bank in which you will have the transaction.
Features of BHIM app for iPhone
- BHIM app is UPI-based banking app which makes it very convenient because multiple banks can be used to transfer money from one bank to another.
- The internet banking will work 24×7 and money can be transferred at any time.
- You can have a transaction of Rs 20000 in 24 Hours period and Rs10000 can be transferred per transaction.
- In BHIM app you can have payments using the QR Code.
- All the transaction you are making through BHIM app will take place in your Bank without any delays.
BHIM App for iOS
After releasing the app for Android users, now it’s time for the iOS users who would want to use this app and trust me there are lots.
How to install BHIM app for iOS
- Open Apple app store using your smartphone.
- On the search bar type “BHIM” and tap on the search button.
- Now tap on the install button.
- The app will shortly available on your smartphone.